April 23: Observer Training in San Diego – Coronado
May 7: Observer Training in Los Angeles – San Pedro
June 18: Escorting Open Water Swimmers Clinic at La Jolla Shores
November 5: Annual Awards Banquet at San Pedro Doubletree Awards
THE FEDERATION’S PURPOSE
- To promote interest in Catalina Channel Swimming.
- To advise and furnish information to those intending to make the swim.
- To promote the safety and welfare of the swimmer.
- To observe and authenticate persons who swim the Catalina Channel.
- To observe and authenticate persons who swim around Catalina Island.
- To gather and preserve historical Catalina Channel Swimming data.