Catalina Channel Swimming Federation
IMPORTANT DATES FOR 2016 SEASON
May 1 Early entry deadline for solo and relay swimmers
May 21 Official observer training in Los Angeles. Register with Paula Selby
June 11 Official observer training in Santa Barbara. Register with Dave Van Mouwerik
June 18 Official observer training in San Diego. Register with Paula Selby
June 25 Escort kayak padding course in La Jolla Shores with David Clark
Nov 5 CCSF Awards Banquet at DoubleTree Hotel in San Pedro. Details to follow…
The purposes of the Federation are:
- To promote interest in Catalina Channel Swimming.
- To advise and furnish information to those intending to make the swim.
- To promote the safety and welfare of the swimmer.
- To observe and authenticate persons who swim the Catalina Channel.
- To observe and authenticate persons who swim around Catalina Island.
- To gather and preserve historical Catalina Channel Swimming data.